|Description from Baka-Updates: A volume of sweet, beautifully drawn oneshots.|
1) Imaginary Lovers: a man reunites with his college love after three years only to find out that his thoroughly male love interest has apparently conceived, given birth to and raised a son in the three years since they parted. That this is anatomically possible doesn't even occur to our slightly dopey seme, who's just overjoyed at the prospect of getting back "the one that got away" plus a rather adorable half-sized extra.
2) Brothers: two very different boys learn to co-exist when they suddenly find themselves living together and expected to act like brothers.
3) Supreme Logic Study: two college students bask in domestic bliss after ten years of friendship, totally unaware of their true feelings for each other.
4) Twin: when Wataru dies in a traffic accident, he thinks he has no lingering attachments to the living world... if that's so, then why can't he pass on to his next incarnation? And what's keeping the sad-eyed boy who shares his lonely rooftop?
5) Bet: a bet turns into something much more infuriating...
6) D.H: a boy is enlisted to write love letters for his less-than-literate best friend... unfortunately, the object of his friend's affection is his own secret crush.
Chapter 01: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8wg7b6
Chapter 02: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q4a4x8
Chapter 03: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b0rojk
Chapter 04: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6779py
Chapter 05: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zga6hz
Chapter 06[end]: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ythaze
or Dokidoki or Sakuhino or http://community.livejournal.com/yshare/276896.html
Any upload links I post are free-for-all, meaning feel free to share, post, mock, spank them as you wish. No credit needed. Instead support the original artist and thank them and the scanlators for their work.
Have you thanked your scanlator today? Countless Time & Dokidoki